XRay Mod (with fly) is a modification for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 which enables X-Ray vision in your world seed. It enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks/ores easily with less effort. It works on both Single and multiplayer (Forge required) on any server you want. It filters all the unwanted blocks and comes with Night Vision (Fullbright) for better view in caves and shafts. It is one the best most right now. The latest version is; X-Ray Mod v70
X-Ray Mod Functions and features:
- X-Ray Vision – Hotkey: “X“
- Full-bright vision – Hotkey: “L“
- Redstone Finder – Hotkey: “R“
- Fly Mod – Hotkey – Hotkey; “F“
- Better coordinates – Toggle by pressing “C” or “J“
- Compatible with other modifications (Separate Forge version must be downloaded)
Be careful when using X-Ray mod, some Minecraft servers dislike it and may ban/kick you from their host.
Download Links for the XRay Mod:
For 1.17 - xray-72-117.jar(15th June 2021 - Vanilla, Installer)
For 1.16.5 - xray-72-1165.jar(15th January 2021 - Vanilla, Installer) For 1.16.4 - xray-71-1164.jar(5th November 2020 - Vanilla, Installer) For 1.16.3 - xray-71-1163.jar(12th September 2020 - Vanilla, Installer) For 1.16.2 - xray-71-1162.jar (13th August 2020 - Vanilla, Installer v71) For 1.16.1 xray-1.16.1-2.3.0.jar (Forge version by Michael Hillcox) For 1.16.1 X-Ray-Minecraft (Vanilla, Installer Ver 70) For 1.15.2 X-Ray-Minecraft (Direct Ver 69) For 1.15.1 X-Ray-Minecraft (Direct Ver 68) For 1.14.4 X-Ray-Minecraft (Direct Ver 67) For 1.13.2 X-Ray-Minecraft (Direct Ver 63) For 1.12.2 X-Ray-Minecraft (Direct Ver 63) For 1.11 X-ray+Minecraft (Direct Ver 47) For 1.10.2 X-ray+Minecraft (Direct Ver 43) For 1.10 - X-ray+Minecraft ( Direct Ver 29) For 1.9.4 - X-ray+Minecraft (Direct - Ver 22) For 1.9.2 - X-ray+Minecraft (Direct - Ver 15) For 1.9 - X-ray+Minecraft (Direct - Ver 13 Fixed Fly Damage) For 1.8.9 - X-ray+Minecraft (Direct - Ver 4.6.2) For 1.8.9 - X-ray+Minecraft (Alternate - Ver 4.6.2) For 1.8.8 - X-Ray-4.4 [ Direct - Size: 254 KB] For 1.8 - X-Ray-v4.1.5.jar [Mega]
How to install XRay Mod for Minecraft?
Windows Operating System
For Minecraft Forge (Multiple mod compatibility)
• Download the Forge supported Xray Jar file
• Press Winkey+R to open run Dialog box
• Type the following and hit enter
• Copy the JAR file into the mods folder, Play Minecraft using Forge profile
• Go to game Options > Controls and scroll to the bottom, if you see Xray keybinds. Then your installation is successful.
For Vanilla Minecraft
- Download the X-Ray mod installer according to your Minecraft version.
- Double-click the installer file (with .jar extension),
- The installer will ask you which profile to install to, select your preferred game profile and click Install
- Xray Mod will ask name for new modded (cloned) profile, click OK
- Head over Minecraft Launcher, select the newly created Xray Mod profile and click ‘Play’
Tips and Warnings
• This mod is compatible with OptiFine, Liteloader, Forge and Vanilla Minecraft.
• This mod changes .class files, therefore it is not compatible with some mods.
• Fly mode is disabled by default, you need to enable it through keybinding in controls menu.
• Some key binds might conflict with each other, so you will have to set them unique.
• Xray Mod is frowned upon by many servers. It is considered as cheat, so be careful.