Finlandia Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 brings a beautiful combination of textures while keeping a balance between realism and Vanilla Minecraft. This author wanted to make a pack that isn’t too realistic for the game. Finlandia has complete support for three dimensional (3D) models. While this pack has built-in textures for all blocks and available items but it is still much focused on the natural beauty and ambience of Minecraft.
It is recommended that you use OptiFine with Shaders with this pack for bedazzling effects.
- Photo-realistic blocks
- 3D Items
- Nature oriented
- Supports Graphical User Interface
- Custom Models and Terrain
- 64×64 Resolution
Below you can see the in-game screenshot of Minecraft running Finland Resource pack. Click each image to maximize its size.
Download Finlandia Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 by Hunajameloni
For Minecraft 1.10.2
- Finlan-dia 1.10.zip (File Size: 11.6 MB)
For Minecraft 1.9 – 1.9.1
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.7.10
How to add Finlandia Resource Pack in Minecraft
- Download the pack according to your game version from the link above
- Start Minecraft with any profile. From the main-menu go to
Options > Resource Pack > Open Resource pack Folder
- Now move the zip file into the folder window that just popped up
- Restart Minecraft, open Resource Pack options again (see Step #2) and click Finlandia icon to move it to the right column. Wait couple of seconds, resource pack will activated.