Gravycraft 1.20.5 resource pack is a simplistic texture pack for Minecraft. It is lightweight and contains medium-quality graphics that can even run on older Computers. This pack gives you many improvements to the visuals without compromising the original look of Minecraft. Gravycraft has a resolution of 32x and can smoothly run without producing any lag or jerkiness. If you happen to be using your Grandma’s PC or for some reason you can’t run HD resource packs, this pack would be your ultimate choice.
- Complete textures for all blocks and items
- Custom GUI with Fonts
- Mobs, Particles and Terrains
- SEUS shaders supported
These pictures were taken while playing in Creative Mode. Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders are also being used for added eye-candy. Click any image to view full size.
Download Gravycraft Resource Pack 1.20.5, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 by nailaoball
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
How to install GravyCraft Resource Pack in Minecraft
- Download the pack zip file from the links give above. Please don’t extract the zip file in any case
- Open up Start Menu, type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand press Enter key
- Move the pack zip file into the newly opened Windows Explorer
- Start Minecraft launcher, click Play. When the game loads go to Options > Resource Pack and click Gravycraft icon and move it to the right column.
- Pack will be activated. Enjoy
Tips and Warnings
- This pack does not support textures for additional mods (i.e Pixelmon)
- This pack does not include 3D items
- If you experience lag problem, please consider installing OptiFine HD.