MCPatcher HD Fix 1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9 is a powerful java-based appplication for Minecraft which allows you to switch between mods and texture packs in Minecraft without closing the game. It enables you to edit properties glass, skies, fonts, colors, skins and animations, you can even add your own. This program is mostly used for installing high definition texture packs and adding new skins. The latest version is; MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.8.9
How to use MCPatcherHD Fix:
- Download the program jar/exe file.
- Open File menu, click Refresh version list
- Select your Minecraft version/profile from drop-down menu below.
- Then, select the options you want and click patch.
- Launch Minecraft, click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Go to your ./minecraft folder.
- Browse to /resourcepacks folder, copy your packs/mods on that.
- Now switch back to Mincraft window and shuffle the texture pack, Enjoy playing!
Download MCPatcher HD Fix:
For Minecraft 1.9:
Available after release
For Minecraft 1.8.8. 1.8 and 1.8.x:
Windows – mcpatcher-5.0.3.exe ( Direct – Size: 2.51 MB)
Windows: mcpatcher-5.0.3.exe (2.51 MB)
Mac: mcpatcher-5.0.3.jar (2.4 MB)
For Minecraft 1.7.10 and older
by Kahr – Last Updated – 10th May , 2015
- Better Skies! Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Custom Colors mod! Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Lets you install HD Texture Packs and Fonts
- Can edit custom terrain and item animations for any tile, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Connected Textures mod. Glass panes not yet supported.
- Ability to install 3rd party modification.
- Compatibility with Minecraft Forge and LiteLoader
- Supports Resource Pack system and converts texture packs using Mojang’s TextureEnder utility
- Allows you to create separate profiles so, you can easily switch between different versions of Minecraft.
Tips and Warnings:
- Right-click and run MCPatcher HD Fix as administrator, if you are using Windows 7, Vista or 8.
- Always keep backup of your world saves before making changes to your game version.
- Please close Minecraft while patching, not doing so will corrupt your game.