Triton is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4. This brand new pack includes textures, 3D models, and sound effects that give the game a stylized, cartoon and comical look. Ringoster, the author of this pack has created all textures in Vector form therefore, it is available many resolutions from low to high definition. I fell in love the moment I saw this pack. It features sharp, dark yet colorful textures that goes easy on this side. On the plus side, everything blends together so fluidly. You won’t find mix-matched or oddly-paired blocks (for e.g. putting gravel next to cobblestone). I highly recommend this pack to you.
- 70% Complete (work in progress)
- Unoffensive Color Schemes
- Robot, Wolves and awesome looking NPCs
- Technology Theme
- Glossy User Interface and Menus
- Available in multiple resolutions
Below you can see the Triton resource pack’s main-menu GUI, mobs, texture samples of various blocks. All screenshots were taken without any use of shaders.
Download Triton Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 by Ringoster
For Minecraft 1.9 – 1.8.8 – 1.8
- 512x – Triton_Core_512x.zip
- 256x –Triton_Core_256x.zip
- 128x – Triton_Core_128x.zip [Recommended version]
- 64x – Triton_Core_64x.zip
To use Triton with 1.9. Simply remove or rename the models folder in yourpackhere/assets/minecraft
How to install Triton Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Locate the resource-pack folder of Minecraft in its root directory. You can do so by doing the following
- For Mac: Use Finder’s ‘Go to folder…’ command ( ⇧ + ⌘ + G ) type
~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacksand hit Enter
For Windows: Press WinKey+R, type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand hit Enter
- Now download the pack zip file and move it to the newly opened Window
- Start Minecraft.exe from desktop, use any profile and load your world save. Then, From Options > Resourcepacks, Select Triton pack.
Tips and Warnings
- Triton is developed after extreme hard work, if you find this pack useful, please support the creator on his/her website.
- If you have an old Computer, use the 64x version of this pack. Higher resolutions require beefed up gaming rig.
- Use OptiFine HD to get connected textures, better grass and sky animations.