Gerudoku 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a resource pack for Minecraft. It is the love child of Dokucraft and Faithful texture pack as it shares the same characteristics. Gerudoku pack has a mixture of both dark and vanilla textures that makes this pack unique. This pack has all the blocks completed, some new paintings and thoroughly designed items. If you are searching for a balance between dark and bright textures, this pack is for you. Also, it has a new 3D items extension which looks extremely cool.
- Comes in 32x and 16x Resolution
- Inspired from Doku’s RPG and DustyCraft
- Snapshots Spported
- Blocks blend well with each other
- Custom Inventory GUI
- OptiFine recommended
The pictures below were taken indoor, outdoor during night time. I hope they will highlight a great portion of textures so you get a proper view of this pack
Download Gerudoku Faithful Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 by Dangeresque486
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
- Standard 32x – Gerudoku Faithful.zip [alternate link]
- Lite 16x – Gerudoku Faithful Lite.zip [alternate link]
Installation Guide: Save the resource pack file with .zip extension from aforementioned link. Do not unzip the files. Then, move it to following directory, path given below:
- V6.2-Added All 1.8 Block Textures And Item Textures
- V6.3-Added Rabbit Textures And Fixed Iron Bar Textures
- V6.4-Fixed Slime And Rabbit Textures And Added a New Painting
- V6.5-Added 1.9 Items, Blocks, And The Shulker Mob With The Help Of Barytyrannus, Zombieassassin417, And TBP
- V6.5-Added And Fixed Various Textures
- V6.6-Fixed Randomly Rotated Textures.
Tips and Warnings
- If you see any missing textures and would like to point out a glitch or a bug, post in its official thread.
- This resource pack might show incompatible in the Minecraft Resource Pack menu, it is perfectly alright to ignore the warning