Timber Mod 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 for Minecraft
Timber for Minecraft 1.20 is a useful modification that makes wood logging faster and makes it hassle free. It allows you to fully and professionally chop down any type of tree(s) on the ground just by hitting the bottom block with any type of axe. It drops all the logs for you to pick up. It’s a simple and must have mod for maps such as Twilight Forest, Jungles etc. The latest version is; Timber Mod 1.12
Timber Mod Features:
- Easy wood collection
- Works on any type of tree
- Supports Single Player (Vanilla Minecraft)
- Works with custom weapons (Set item block ID in configuration)
Download Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2
For 1.12.2 – Tree-Capitator.zip
For 1.11.2 – Tree-Capitator.zip
For 1.10.2 – Tree-Capitator.zip
For 1.9.4 – Tree-Capitator.zip
For 1.8.9 – Tree-Capitator.zip
Download Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.6.3
For 1.6.2 – Timber! (1.6.2).zip (official mirror)
by TehKrush – Last updated 13th May, 2015
How to install Timber Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install either Modloader or Minecraft Forge.
- Download Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 from link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Go to Mods folder (if you don’t find it, create one)
- Move the mod zip file you downloaded in Step #2 to mods folder
- Run Minecraft to check mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- Chopping big trees may cause temporary lag (FPS drops)
- It’s recommended to install Timber on fresh copy of Minecraft to avoid compatibility issues.
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft before install.
I don’t understand. The instructions say download and install Minecraft Forge or Modloader. Where do I drag there files? The bin or the versions folder and proceed from there?
you need forge in 1.6.2 when forge is installed you need to restart your minecraft.
then you go into your profile and choose the version of where anything is with forge.
you start it and closes it again.
then you have the minecraft folder the mods folder where you draw the mod into it easily and that it was already.
much fun with the timbermod
I’m waiting for that update to 1.6.4
For Forge you download the file, then right click, then click the Open with Java Option then, a new window should pop up and click yes.
is 1.6.4 version coming?
How do you get it for 1.4.7
How do I get timber for 1.12.2?