Default 3D 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a resource pack for Minecraft that enhances the default block, items and mobs textures. It keeps the old Vanilla textures intact and does something amazing to them. Now you’ll ask what does it do? It’s simple. This pack just adds a neat depth-of-field (shadows) to every block present in your world. Thus making the environment much more realistic. I am sure you have seen many high resolution packs but Default 3D resource pack has adapted a different approach. Instead of crippling your PC high-resolution 512x textures which use a great amount of CPU. It converts blocks into three-dimensional which gives your world a cool effect. You can see the pics with your own eyes below.
- 100% Completed
- Remains loyal to default Minecraft aesthetics
- Lightweight – Goes easy on your Computer
- Lets you add your own 3D models
Download Default 3D 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 Resource Pack by Know2Good
For Minecraft 1.11:
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
- Default-3D-Models.jar [ Direct – 1.9]
For Minecraft 1.8.8
How to install Default 3D Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Download the Default 3D pack compressed ZIP archive from the links given above. Do not extract ZIP file.
- Open Start Menu from the left bottom corner of screen. Type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand click OK
- Resourcepacks folder will open, drag and drop the ZIP file into that folder
- Play Minecraft with any profile. Go to the
Main Menu > Options > Resource Packs..
- Select Default 3D from the list by clicking on its thumbnail icon
- Wait couple of seconds for the pack to enable. Enjoy
Tips and Warnings
In any case game crashes back to Launcher, it means Minecraft has run out of memory. You can fix it by clicking Edit Profile, check JVM argument box and then add -Xmx1G. This will increase the memory limit. You need to use 64-bit Java to utilize more than 2 GigaBytes of RAM