Ovo’s Rustic 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 Resource Pack for Minecraft
Ovo’s Rustic 1.20 (Redemption) is a leading resource pack for the latest versions of Minecraft. It has been around since the beta versions of Minecraft and is constantly updated to keep up with changes in snapshots. This pack has gained its popularity because of its originality and having an eye for minor details which many texture artists seem to ignore. Ovo’s Rustic resource pack is deeply incorporated in the Minecraft community that dozens of fan-made remakes/remixes of this pack are posted on various discussion forums. I have seen many people complaining that rustic texture packs are dull, dark and low in brightness. This isn’t the case with Ovo’s Rustic pack, it is truly a work of art.
- 100% Complete
- Real 3D Items
- Animated Icons for items/weapons
- Medieval theme GUI
- Improved animations for projectiles and weapons
- Connected Textures, Custom Colors supported (OptiFine required)
These in-game shots were taken in a fan-made map of Italian city (Rome). I know it does not represent all textures but at least it give you a hint
Download Ovo’s Rustic Resource Pack 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 by RusticRedemption
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.9 – 1.9.1
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.7.10
How to install Ovo’s Rustic Redemption Resource Pack in Minecraft
- Download and install OptiFine HD. It comes with a installer, just double-click it and click install. You don’t need to do anything extra
- Download the pack zip file from the link above, don’t think of extracting the contents of zip file, Minecraft does not need it.
- Locate Resourcepacks folder. Start Minecraft go to options, resourcepacks and click Open its folder.
- Now from the newly opened Window, move the zip file you got in Step #2
- Go to Minecraft again and activate the resource pack. If you don’t see it in list, go back to main-menu then try again
Tips and Warnings
- Texture pack above 32x resolution require high amount of memory (RAM) and CPU usage. If you have an old computer, you might experience frame rate (FPS) drops
- If you face any problem with the download links, please notify us through comment section
Thank you so much for this
Where is download link for 1.16?