Twilight Forest 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod for Minecraft that adds a gateway to a different realm in your existing in-game world. It gives you an adventure ride through a series of new quests, items, mobs and biomes. All these things become accessible once you craft a portal to newly added realm. The enchanting yet deceiving world of Twilight Forest will give you a wide range of stuff to explore, you will feel like playing Minecraft for the first time.
Items to Explore in Twilight Forest Mod:
- Abandoned castles
- Scary Dungeons
- New mobs – Zombies, Deer, Rams, Fireflies
- New Items for e.g. Enchantment blocks, potions, weapons and armors
- Uncrafting table lets you disassemble your item blocks and re-craft them
- Snow Queen and trolls
How to create Portal to Twilight Realm:
To make a portal to the Twilight Forest, make a 2 x 2 shallow pool (4 squares) of water in a grassy area, and surround it entirely with natural stuff. Flowers, mushrooms or tall grass. Then throw a diamond in (with the “Q” key, by default) and stand back!
Download Twilight Forest Mod by Benimatic
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- Forge: Twilight-forest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar [Direct – Size: 3.5 MB]
How to install Twilight Forest in Minecraft
- Download the latest edition (build) of Minecraft Forge installer and run it.
- After the install process, launch Minecraft using Forge profile to iron out any inconsistencies.
- Now download Twilight Forest zip file and save it to your hard-drive
- From Minecraft go to Options > Mods and click “Mods directory”. It will open file browser window on your PC
- Now drag and drop the mod zip file into the Mods folder window that you downloaded in Step #3.
- Close Minecraft and re-run it. The mod will be installed
Tips and Warnings:
- This mod uses more resources than Vanilla Minecraft. It is recommended that you install it on a fresh profile.
- Kindly, backup your saves files and modifications prior to installation.
If you want to edit Block ID’s, you can do so by editing config/TwilightForest.cfg file.