An example of a stone brick in R3D Craft Resource Pack 1.16.5
R3D Craft (also known as Red Craft) has been a resource pack for Minecraft for a long time. It has a unique blend of textures that aim towards bringing realism into the game.
R3D Craft 1.16.4 is intended to provide high resolution textures with a smoother touch to every block and detail present in Minecraft. Upon installing this resource pack, you will instantly notice higher quality lighting, upgraded colors, shapes and shadows.
This is an amazing fit if you are planning to build a realistic structure, for example, a medieval castle. R3D Craft Resource Pack is not only available in High resolution but also in Low resolutions as well. It can support 32x and up to 512x and has two different versions.
R3D Craft Resource Pack Screenshots:
The preview gallery will easily make your mind about getting this resource pack, because it’s worth it.
R3D Craft Resource Pack Download for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4:
Shader Support for Minecraft 1.12 Ver 0.3.1:
For 512×512 – Shaders _Support 512×512.zip (281.52 MB)
For 256×256 – Shader Support Realism_256x256.zip (57.46 MB)
For 128×128 –Shader Support Realism_128x128.zip (20.41 MB)
For 64×64 – Shader Support Realism_ 64×64.zip (10.27 MB)
For 32×32 – Shader Support Realism_32x32.zip (7.29 MB)
Shader Support for Minecraft 1.10.2 Ver 0.1.8:
For 512×512 – Shaders _Support 512×512.zip (103.90 MB)
For 256×256 – Shader Support Realism_256x256.zip (30.22 MB)
For 128×128 –Shader Support Realism_128x128.zip (8.53 MB)
For 64×64 – Shader Support Realism_ 64×64.zip (2.97 MB)
For 32×32 – Shader Support Realism_32x32.zip (1.48 MB)
Default Realism for Minecraft 1.10.2 Ver 0.1.5:
Smooth Realism for Minecraft 1.10.2 ver 0.2.5 :
Default Realism for Minecraft 1.10 Ver 0.1.5:
Smooth Realism for Minecraft 1.10 ver 0.2.5 :
Smooth Realism for Minecraft 1.9.4:
For 512×512 – Smooth_Realism_512x512.zip
For 256×256 – Smooth_Realism_256x256.zip
For 128×128 – Smooth_Realism_128x128.zip
For 64×64 – Smooth_Realism_64x64.zip
For 32×32 – Smooth_Realism_32x32.zip
For Minecraft 1.8.8:
1. Default Realism:
- 512x – Default_Realism_512x512.zip
- 256x – Default_Realism_256x256.zip
- 128x – Default_Realism_128x128.zip
- 64x – Default_Realism_64x64.zip
- 32x – Default_Realism_32x32.zip
Enhances the default textures of Minecraft and adds realistic effects.
2. Smooth Realism
- 512x – Smooth_Realism_512x512.zip
- 256x – Smooth_Realism_256x256.zip
- 128x – Smooth_Realism_128x128.zip
- 64x – Smooth_Realism_64x64.zip
- 32x – Smooth_Realism_32x32.zip
Enhances the default textures, adds realism along with a smoother touch.
All credit goes to UniBlueMedia, last updated 5th August, 2015.
Tips and Warnings:
- If you are planning to use resolution above 128x. Make sure you have at least 4 gigabytes of memory installed in your Computer system.
- High resolution texture pack require 64bit version of Java installed so they can utilize memory above 2 GB.
- Use OptiFine or MCPatcher with this resource pack to maximize performance.
- If you are unsure about your Computer specifications, use 64x resolution.
- OpenGL 3.0 shaders are officially supported by this pack.