John Smith Legacy Resource Pack is a breathtaking piece of creation which exhibit staggering quality in the texture details. The pack injects whole new energy in the game through projecting magnificent structure of blocks in the game.It redefines the rigid blocked structure into a classy smooth structures which urge the eager of the player to have this wholesome experience again and again.
JohnSmith Texture pack is now turned its shape towards the legacy pack because the original developer had some time related issues. The development is running with shear hard work and enthusiasm is simply outstanding. The pack mainly focuses on 32×32 resolutions which allows a large chunk of the community to use it.
Similarly if compared to the original pack which was discontinued at 1.2.5, a lot has been changed and with the passage of time and with different version it has remodeled itself into a complete different (in terms of positive manner) form which has some sharp pixels, bright colors, smooth environment and rapid frame per second speed. So enough said about this pack and now grab this pack to experience it on your own.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack
For Minecraft 1.9
|Release Date:||4th May 2016|
|Version:||Minecraft 1.9- v.3.1|
|File Size:||493 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9 above|
| Download (Direct):
For Minecraft 1.8.8
|Release Date:||24th October, 2015|
|File Size:||12.8 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.8|
| Download (Direct):
How to Install:
- Install OptiFine HD according to your Minecraft version. It comes with installer, it will work without any hassle
- Download the pack zip file, save it to your hard drive
- Start Minecraft Launcher, click Play. Then go to Options > Resource Packs > Open Resource Pack folder
- Move the zip file there that you saved in Step number 2.
- Restart Minecraft using OptiFine profile then from the same options (refer to step #3) activate the pack by clicking the arrow icon on its thumbnail.
Fortunately the updates are coming out in a regular fashion. The glitches and bugs which are detected are dealt pretty well. It is also recommended to go through from the complete developer blog which will also provide a broader picture.