Transformers 1.20.2 mod for Minecraft which not only allows you to become amazing fighting robot but also allows you to transform into vehicles for quick getaways battles and fast phased chases. The mod is not fully complete yet but it still offers cool features such as transforming into Cars, Planes and Tanks. To get started, first you have to Craft the Transformer suit by mining its required blocks called Transformium Ore, Energon crystals and Transformium Seed. Transformers mod has a built-in tutorial mode so you don’t have to wander around looking for recipes and required information.
- 6 full-functional Transformer Robots
- Special abilities and vehicles for each
- Multiplayer Support
- Awesome Animations an Skins
- Hotkeys: Z,X,C,V
The following video made by TheDiamondMinecraft will teach you the basics of crafting and transforming into vehicles.
Download Transformers Mod 1.20.3, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 by FiskFille
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
- Sorry but this version is not supported yet. Check back later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- Transformers-1.7.10-0.5.10.jar [ Direct – Size: 1.46 MB]
- Transformers-1.7.10-0.5.10.jar [Mediafire]
How to install Transformers Mod in Minecraft
- First of all, please make sure you are running the required game version. Also, Backup your world saves and configuration files.
- Now, install the latest build of Minecraft Forge API for the given mod version. This helps the mod run without crashing to launcher
- Download the mod JAR applet file from the link above
- Go to Minecraft installation directory. Open Mods folder, if you cannot see it there just create it.
- Drag and Drop the JAR file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft, click Edit Profile and Select Forge from list and then Start game.