Detailed Realism Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a result of hard work of many people. This texture pack preserves the unique look of vanilla graphics and adds a reality touch to them. There are many Minecraft photo-realistic texture packs out there but this pack gives you a unique vibe that can’t be found anywhere else. It is an HD pack with versatile visuals that will look great on every theme whether it be medieval, RPG or Modern. I know, I tend to exaggerate in my resource pack descriptions but I assure you they are worth it
- Over 70% Complete
- Photo-realism guaranteed
- Available in 256x resolution
- Borrowed textures from various authors
- Looks great without Shaders
Screenshots for eye-candy
Download Detailed Realism Resource 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pack By TheCociSquad
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
How to install Detailed Realism Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD according to your Minecraft version. It comes with installer, it will work without any hassle
- Download the pack zip file, save it to your hard drive
- Start Minecraft Launcher, click Play. Then go to Options > Resource Packs > Open Resource Pack folder
- Move the zip file there that you saved in Step number 2.
- Restart Minecraft using OptiFine profile then from the same options (refer to step #3) activate the pack by clicking the arrow icon on its thumbnail.
Tips and Warnings
- Generally, most HD packs require you to have high amount of RAM. At least 2 GB should be alloted to Minecraft in order to get smoother gaming experience.
- Please let me know, if you come across any difficulties during installation. I’ll be there to help