Pixelmon for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 is a modification for Minecraft inspired from a Anime series ‘Pokemon’. It’s a multiplayer supported mod that adds 392 alive Pokemons inside your Minecraft world. Every Pixelmon has its own attributes, habits, damage, armor, aggression and training. The fun part is; they can be captured inside the 3D Pokeballs after a battle. Pixelmon mod has an enhanced and easy to use GUI. The latest version is; Pixelmon
Pixelmon Mod Features:
- 392 full featured Pokemons
- Compatible with other modifications.
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (no bukkit)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
Download Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9:
Available after release
For 1.8 (v4.0.4 – Requries Forge 11.14.1 #1354)
For 1.7.10 (v3.4 – Requires Forge 10.13.2 #1291)
- Pixelmon-Mod-1.7.10 (Version 3.4) (Size 215 MB).
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- Pixelmon-Mod-1.6.4.zip (201 MB)
by epicSplashBattle – Last updated 2nd May, 2015
How to install Pixelmon Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API according to your game version.
- After installing Forge, run Minecraft at least once to complete its installation.
- Download Pixelmon mod JAR from from the link above.
- Open Minecraft directory (Press WindowsKey+R – Type “%appdata%/.minecraft” and hit Enter)
- Go to Mods folder, move the JAR file there that you just downloaded.
- Open Minecraft, Select Forge profile from Launcher settings and then run the game.
- Forge will complete installation and Start Pixelmon.
Tips and Warnings:
- If you want to install Pixelmon on a server, paste its files in server folder.
- Configuration files can be found in .minecraft/config folder. You can edit block/item IDs there.
- If you are upgrading the mod from previous version, please delete the pixelmon.cfg in your .minecraft/config folder.
- The hotkey for spawning Pokemon is ‘P‘ and [ – ] for toggling.