Modern Craft 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a resource pack for Minecraft running 1.9/1.8.8 version. It has medium resolution and lightweight crisp textures. It’s based on a modernistic, sleek and stylish theme intended to be used while constructing city skyline, skyscrappers and suburban house etc. Modern Craft texture pack may not be suitable for people who prefer the nature oriented theme. Creating a texture pack is an art, not science and only a handful of people can understand the meaning of it. So, if you can understand the idea behind it, this pack is for you!
- 90% Complete
- Customized main-menu
- Suitable for Modern houses
- 32x Resolution
- Carefully crafted block textures
I took these screenshots of Modern Craft Resource pack while playing a fan-made map of a city in Germany. I was also running OptiFine with Shaders.
Download Modern Craft Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 by Assasin794
For Minecraft 1.10.2 – 1.9.4
- For 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – ModernCraftHD-32×32.zip [ Size: 8.16 MB]
How to install Modern Craft Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Download the ModernCraft zip file from the link given above. Save it to a folder easily accessible.
- Click Start Menu, type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand hit Enter key
- Resourcepacks folder will open in Windows Explorer, move the pack’s zip file into that folder. Do not try to unpack it
- Start the game from Launcher, from Menu > Resource Packs, select Modern Craft by clicking its thumbnail
- Load your desired world or create a new one. Enjoy
Tips and Warnings
- This is not a HD texture pack, it won’t require external GPU (video card). In layman’s terms, you can easily run it on your old computer without running into any problems
- If you experience any problem with download links or installation, notify us via comments