Craft Guide 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 is mod intended to help Minecraft players. This mod is inspired by Risugami’s Recipe Book mod that allowed players to quickly look, learn any item block recipe within the game. Craft Guide mod is immensely helpful for crafting complicated items. It shows you what blocks are required by certain item and what can you make with your existing blocks. By default, this mod comes with resizable window with scrolling to save your precious time when managing hundreds of items.
Craft Guide Features:
- Compatible with other mods. E.g. Industrial Craft, BuildCraft, GregTech and Pixelmon
- Supports Liteloader by acting as a Litemod
- Navigation keys supported: Arrow Keys – Mouse wheel, PageUp, PageDown, Home/End keys.
- Right-click while holding any item to view its recipe
- Constantly updated
To start using Craft Guide mod, you need to build recipe book first:
Download Craft Guide Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 by Uristqwerty
For Minecraft 1.8 – 1.8.9 – 1.9
- Unfortunately, this version is currently under development by the mod author. Check back later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- CraftGuide-18.104.22.168-1.7.10-forge.jar [ Direct – Size: 337 KB]
How to install Craft Guide in Minecraft
This mod requires you to have mod loading API installed first.
- Download and install either LiteLoader or Minecraft Forge, they both come with installer so you don’t have to mess with any file editor.
- Now download Craft Guide mod JAR file and save it to any easily accessible folder
- Start Minecraft Launcher, click Edit Profile and then click Open Game Dir. It will open Minecraft root folder.
- Now access Mods folder by double-clicking it. If you don’t find it, just create one.
- Drag and drop the mod JAR file into the mods folder that you saved in Step #2.
- Launch Minecraft to verify mod install. Enjoy
Tips and Warnings:
- Make a habit of backing up your World Saves each time you install something new in Minecraft.
- You can change or view block-IDs from the configuration file present in \.minecraft\config\CraftGuide.cfg. Open the file with any text editor
- You can resize the window by holding left click on blue triangle on the right-bottom corner of Craft Guide window.