Marglyph’s TooManyItems (TMI) for Minecraft 1.5.2 is popular modification which allows player to gain any in-game item right inside your inventory by using your resources in backpack. You can manage your items easily; have unlimited stacks of blocks, spawner eggs, enchanting and fast crafting with tabbed navigation. You can also create/load/delete inventories for different game modes. The latest version of TooManyItems support Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6.1.
How to Install TooManyItems Mod:
- Download the mod zip file, open it with WinRAR.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and Drop TMI’s .class files into the Jar.
- Launch Minecraft, press ‘O’ to open menu, Enjoy!
Download Marglyph’s TooManyItems 1.5.2 / 1.5.1 / 1.6.1:
For 1.4.7: TooManyItems2012_12_17_1.4.6.zip (92 KB)
For 1.5: TooManyItems2013_03_08_1.5.zip
For 1.5.1: TooManyItems2013_03_23_1.5.1 (92 KB)
For 1.5.2: TooManyItems2013_04_25_1.5.2.zip (96 KB)
by Marglyph, Last updated on 14th June, 2013
Tips & Warnings:
- TMI is compatible with Minecraft Forge and Risugami ModLoader.
- Zombe’s Mod Pack is also compatible but it should be installed first.
- Configuration file can be found in Saves folder named TooManyItems.txt
- If you get black screen after installation, try deleting META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.