Marglyph’s TooManyItems (TMI) for Minecraft 1.9, 1.8.8, 1.8 and 1.7.10 is a must-have modification which allows player to gain any in-game item right inside your inventory by using your resources in backpack. It makes your items management easy in creative and survival mode; you can have unlimited stacks of blocks, spawner eggs, enchanting potions and craft items faster with tabbed navigation You can also create/load/delete entire inventories for different game modes. The TooManyItems is available for download for many Minecraft versions below.
How to Install TooManyItems Mod:
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and install it. Make sure you run Minecraft once after that.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and press Enter.
- Download TooManyItems mod jar file from the link(s) below.
- Put the downloaded Jar file into the /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile, press ‘O’ to open menu, Enjoy!
Download Marglyph’s TooManyItems Modification
Available after release.
- TooManyItems2015_02_14_1.8_Forge.jar [ Direct – Size: 98.6 KB]
- TooManyItems2014_09_07_1.8.zip (non-Forge)
TooManyItems2014_05_13_1.7.9.zip (107 kB)
- TooManyItems2014_07_05_1.7.10.zip (Vanilla – Normal)
- TooManyItems2014_07_15_1.7.10_Forge.jar (Forge)
” Toomanyitems Mod will be available online, right after its release. ”
For Forge version, drop the jar file in /.minecraft/mods folder. For normal version, extract the zip file into modded version of Minecraft.jar. McPatcher/MaglicLauncher can be used for this.
by Marglyph, Last updated on 27th July, 2015
Tips & Warnings:
- TMI is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
- Zombe’s Mod Pack is also compatible but it should be installed first.
- Configuration file can be found in Saves folder named TooManyItems.txt
- If you get black screen or crash log after installation, try deleting META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.