Life HD 1.16.3/1.15.2 resource pack is a set of high-definition textures for Minecraft. This pack has been out for more than years and still updated to this day. It brings plethora of mesmerizing visuals that will leave your jaw dropping. Life HD pack has been intended to be photo-realistic (closer the to reality) as much as possible. Upon installing this pack, you will notice enhanced water and lava animations and better GUI. If you find yourself interested in getting this pack, please make sure you have a souped up Computer.
- Custom Font by d3fin3D
- Lava and Water animations
- Photorealism to the extreme
- Shaders Recommended
- Available in 128x resolution
These preview images of Life HD Resource Pack were taken while playing Minecraft in creative mode. Third party shaders mod were also used.
Download Life HD Resource Pack 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 by StormCoreFilms
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
- 128×128 – LIFE+128x+Vers.+1.8.8.zip
How to install Life HD Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Download OptiFine HD to your Computer and install it. This mod improves performance of game and lets you run HD packs without compromising frame-per-second rate.
- Download Life128x.zip from the link above. Do not attempt to extract the zip file.
- Open Start Menu, type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand click OK
- Resourcepacks folder will open, move the zip file there that you got in Step #2
- Start the game using OptiFine profile, from Menu > Resource Packs, select Life-HD by clicking its thumbnail
Tips and Warnings
- If Minecraft is crashing upon activating resource pack, download the 64-bit edition of Java and install it. This happens because 32-bit (x86) Java cannot utilize more than 2 GB of RAM
- Also, if you are facing any problems, post a comment below