TooManyItems (TMI) 1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9 for Minecraft is a must-have modification which allows player to gain any in-game item right inside your inventory by using your resources in backpack. It makes your items management easy in creative and survival mode; you can have unlimited stacks of blocks, spawner eggs, enchanting potions and craft items faster with tabbed navigation You can also create/load/delete entire inventories for different game modes. The TooManyItems is available for download for many Minecraft versions below.
How to Install TooManyItems Mod:
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and install it. Make sure you run Minecraft once after that.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and press Enter.
- Download TooManyItems mod jar file from the link(s) below.
- Put the downloaded Jar file into the /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile, press ‘O’ to open menu, Enjoy!
Download TooManyItems Modification
For 1.9.4, 1.9 and 1.8.9:
Available after release.
Too-Many-Items2015_02_14_1.8_Forge.jar [ Direct – Size: 98.6 KB]
Tips & Warnings:
- TMI is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
- Zombe’s Mod Pack is also compatible but it should be installed first.
- Configuration file can be found in Saves folder named TManyItems.txt
- If you get black screen or crash log after installation, try deleting META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.