Risugami ModLoader is basically a root modification manager for Minecraft that allows you to easily install mods by putting their files into the Jar file. ModLoader stops conflicts between the mods that modify the gameplay aspects and object IDs. Developers can decompile this mod to make their mod compatible with latest version of Minecraft. The current Risugami ModLoader is for Minecraft 1.5 and above.
How to Install Risugami ModLoader:
Windows Operating System
- Open WinKey+R (it will open Run), type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
- Open up Minecraft.jar with 7zip/WinRAR
- Drag and Drop Risugami ModLoader files in to .jar file.
- Remove the META-INF directory too.
- Close everything and Run Minecraft
Macintosh Operating System
- Open Applications > Utilities and open Terminal.
- Enter the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Now in the background, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- In Terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
Download Risugami ModLoader 1.5, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
Tips and Warnings:
- Keep a backup of your Minecraft Installation and world saves just in case.
- ModLoader is incompatible with Minecraft Forge
- If any problems, post a comment below.