Spawner GUI for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9 is a useful modification that gives you power to spawn any mobs/creeper right in front of youby selecting it from a visual menu. It provides you a list of available mobs and lets you select and spawn them. This mod comes in use when you want to spawn units inside your custom map/world. The latest version is; Spawner GUI 1.6.2/1.6.3
Spawner GUI Features:
- Easy to use.
- Instantly spawns units.
- Singleplayer support
- Visual Menu
Download Spawner GUI for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9
For 1.8.9 – Available after release
For 1.7.10 – SpawnerGUI.jar [ Direct – Size: 22.3 KB]
by Risugami – Last updated 10th July, 2015
How to install Spawner GUI in Minecraft
- Download and install Risugami ModLoader
- Download Spawner GUI mod from link above
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press Enter
- Open your modded Minecraft.jar using any archive editor (WinRAR, 7zip etc.)
- Drag all the .class files into the jar.
- Put GUI folder files inside the GUI folder in the jar.
- Finally, Delete META-INF folder to prevent black screen
- Close all the windows and Run Minecraft to check.
Tips and Warnings:
- Animals require Grass to Spawn.
- Monster requires Darkness
- Slimes must be spawn in their special chunks.
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft saves before installation to avoid any mishaps