BuildCraft is a modification for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.8 that brings industrial revolution in your Minecraft world. It revamps the vanilla mining system and adds support for Pipes, Engines, Automatic Building/Mining, Crafting Tables, Recipes and Quarry. It automates the simple tasks that you do manually for e.g. mining ores/minerals/smelting and transports it to your base via pipes. It makes mining easy and more convenient combined with its multiplayer support.
BuildCraft Change Log v6.4.15:
- Broken Programming Table logic
- Add-assembly-recipe IMC not working
- Emerald fluid pipes not filtering NBT liquids properly
BuildCraft Change Log v7.1.11 Beta:
- Proper Stripes Pipe support for planting.
- Assembly Table now displays schedules items, even if not craftable, and lets you remove them.
- Assembly Table now has 12 output slots as opposed to 8.
- Builders are now smarter and more efficient with their building slot decisions.
- New Integration Table! More informative GUI, 8 slots, multiple chipsets into one gate at the same time!.
- Recipe Packagers can use items from adjacent inventories – to the sides.
- Rewritten /buildcraft command and added changelog viewing.
- Rewritten Builder GUI – should hide NEI properly now, render better and it has a scrollbar for the block queue!
- Robots can now wear helmets, and soon – other mod items!.
Download BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
Available after release.
Available right after release.
For 1.7.10 – Buildcraft-1.7.10-7.1.12.jar (Direct – Size 2.7 MB)
For 1.7.10 – Buildcraft-7.1.11.jar ( Direct – Size: 2.6 MB)
For 1.7.10 – Buildcraft-Compat-7.1.2-1.7.10.jar (Direct)
For 1.7.10: buildcraft-6.4.15.jar (2.3 MB)
For 1.7.10 Beta:buildcraft-7.0.4-beta.jar (2.2MB)
For 1.6.4: buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.2.1.jar(1.3 MB)
by SirSengir/SpaceToad – Last Updated 25th October, 2015
How to install BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- First Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download BuildCraft Mod zip file form the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open Mod folder (if you don’t find it, create one)
- Put the Buildcraft zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- Close all the Windows and Start Minecraft to check.
Tips and Warnings
- BuildCraft comes with a huge list of files and extensions, it is better to install it on a fresh copy of Minecraft.
- ModLoader and ModLoaderMP is not compatible with BuildCraft
- If you have any errors/difficulties using this mod, please post in official forums.