BuildCraft is a modification for Minecraft 1.6.4 that brings industrial revolution in your Minecraft world. It revamps the vanilla mining system and adds support for Pipes, Engines, Automatic Building/Mining, Crafting Tables, Recipes and Quarry. It automates the simple tasks that you do manually for e.g. mining ores/minerals/smelting and transports it to your base via pipes. It makes mining easy and more convenient combined with its multiplayer support.
BuildCraft Change Log:
- Fix: Gold and Void Item Pipes work properly again. (SandGrainOne)
- New: Added Emzuli Pipe, a Gate controlled Extraction Pipe. (SandGrainOne/CovertJaguar)
- Change: Fillers no longer have a “crafting” grid, and can be controlled via Gates. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Oil Springs produce 4x as much Oil as before. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Pumps can be disabled by applying a Redstone signal. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Allow draining of Fuel from Combustion Engines. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Renamed Lapis Pipe to Lazuli Pipe. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Register all remaining Items properly with FML so that they will survive a 1.6->1.7 world upgrade. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Players can now see pipes placed by other players. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Block Harvesting now calls the appropriate new Forge Events. (DemoXin)
- Fix: Fixed Oil and Fuel Fluid localizations. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Diazuli Pipe should now better handle overflow situations similar to how the Diamond Pipe works. (CovertJaguar)
- API: Added API package and dependency information for new FML features. Should reduce API conflicts going forward. (cpw)
- API: Rewrote Filler Pattern API. (CovertJaguar)
- API: Added a new function to the Assembly Table recipe API that supports the Ore Dictionary. (taelnia/CovertJaguar)
- API: Moved ILaserTarget to the API so that addons can now create blocks that accept power from Lasers. (CovertJaguar)
Download BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
For 1.6.4: buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.2.1.jar(1.3 MB)
by SirSengir/SpaceToad – Last Updated 8th December, 2013
How to install BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- First Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download BuildCraft Mod zip file form the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open Mod folder (if you don’t find it, create one)
- Put the Buildcraft zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- Close all the Windows and Start Minecraft to check.
Tips and Warnings
- BuildCraft comes with a huge list of files and extensions, it is better to install it on a fresh copy of Minecraft.
- ModLoader and ModLoaderMP is not compatible with BuildCraft
- If you have any errors/difficulties using this mod, please post in official forums.