BuildCraft is a modification for Minecraft 1.6.4 that brings industrial revolution in your Minecraft world. It revamps the vanilla mining system and adds support for Pipes, Engines, Automatic Building/Mining, Crafting Tables, Recipes and Quarry. It automates the simple tasks that you do manually for e.g. mining ores/minerals/smelting and transports it to your base via pipes. It makes mining easy and more convenient combined with its multiplayer support.
BuildCraft Change Log v4.2.2:
- New: Iron Fluid Pipes now get orientation triggers as well. (Speiger)
- Fix: Engines no longer drop double the items. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Filler Pattern selection is less derpy. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Desert Oil Biome should decorate. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Advanced Crafting Table now properly supports custom IRecipes with variable outputs. (CovertJaguar)
Download BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
For 1.6.4: buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.2.1.jar(1.3 MB)
by SirSengir/SpaceToad – Last Updated 14th February, 2014
How to install BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- First Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download BuildCraft Mod zip file form the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter.
- Open Mod folder (if you don’t find it, create one)
- Put the Buildcraft zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- Close all the Windows and Start Minecraft to check.
Tips and Warnings
- BuildCraft comes with a huge list of files and extensions, it is better to install it on a fresh copy of Minecraft.
- ModLoader and ModLoaderMP is not compatible with BuildCraft
- If you have any errors/difficulties using this mod, please post in official forums.