Universal Electricity Mod 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 for Minecraft
Universal Electricity is a modification for Minecraft 1.20 which brings electricity framework within the game. It brings a new life to your Minecraft world and adds many possibilities for creating new mods/items that run on electricity. After combining Universal Electricity with other mods such as ICBM, BlastCraft, Electric Expansion and Assembly line, you can create innovative circuits for more fun. The latest version is; Universal Electricity 1.8.4 v2.2
Universal Electricity Features:
- Adds Electricity in Minecraft
- Nuclear Energy support
- Coal Generation Support
- Batteries for saving Energy
- Multiple ways for generation
Download Universal Electricity for Minecraft 1.20, 1.19.4, 1.18.2
Available after release
- Universal-electricity-1.7.10-126.96.36.199-dev.jar [ Direct – Size: 190 KB]
by Calclavia – Last updated 15th November, 2015
How to install Universal Electricity in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal)
- Download Universal Electricity (Basic Components) mod from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder (if you don’t find it, create one)
- Drag and drop Basic Components into the mods folder
- Run Minecraft and start producing electricity.
Tips and Warnings
- Universal Electricity is a base mod, consider downloading its supported mods to build more creative content.
- Install this mod on fresh copy of Minecraft (Vanilla) to avoid incompatibilities.
- You can find more troubleshooting tips and other guides at UE Forums.
- As always, make back-up of Minecraft before installation.
Good very good Cheating great I am very happy at this very ce ceheter.
what universalelectricity one is it??? compatibility, core, prefab????????? confusing web page.
So where it has in the file name _core_ does that answer your question?
Help please, I install the mod but when I go into my minecraft menus, watch me mods 11 instead of 12! (I install mods: Better Furnace, BuildCraft and WebDisplay)…
I have the same problem like art2000hur I have universal energy installed but it won’t load 🙁