GuiAPI 1.8.9/1.8/1.9.1 (also known as Graphical User Interface API) is an interface for developing/creating visual menus and popups for configurations of Minecraft mods. GuiAPI is mainly used by mod developers to create easily accessible settings for their mods. It is based on Themable Widget Library to integrate Java menus inside Minecraft. GuiAPI saves you a lot of time so you can important parts of your mod instead of wasting your time on UX.
- Brings beautiful menu in mods such as Mo’ Creatures.
- Based on Light Weight Java Game Library (LWJGL)
- Supported by Minecraft Forge
- Open Source with Javadocs
- Works on Minecraft 1.6.2
Download GuiAPI 1.8.9/1.8/1.9.1 for Minecraft
- For 1.8.9 – Available after release
- For 1.7.10 – GUIAPI-1.0.5.jar [ Direct – Size: 100 KB]
Download GuiAPI for Minecraft
For 1.6.2 – GuiAPI-0.15.7-1.6.2.jar (beta)
For 1.5.2 – GuiAPI-0.15.6.1.5.2.jar
by ShaRose/Lahwren – Last Updated 19th August, 2013
How to install GuiAPI in Minecraft
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge.
Download the GUI API for Minecraft 1.6.2 from the link above
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter.
- Drag and drop GuiAPI jar file into coremods folder of Minecraft directory
- Launch Minecraft to verify installation
Tips and Warnings
- If you are using Linux you will need to update LWJGL to 2.6 or higher to avoid bugs.
- You can view the source code of GuiAPI and documentation on Github.
- Windows users, make sure your Java is updated to latest version.