Too Much TNT 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 is a mod that introduces different kinds of bombs in Minecraft. The good old fashioned TNT explosions are not going away anytime soon. Blowing up stuff in video games is always fun, whether it be a Red Barrel or a group of Zombies. Too Much TNT adds about 50+ variants of default TNT block in Vanilla Minecraft. Every block deals a different type of damage, you will come across Nuclear, Snow, Meteor, HellFire TNT. Aside from destroying things, this mod can also be useful for flattening the ground to build structures, for that purpose use Flat TNT.
- 54 TNT blocks
- Uranium Ore
- Sulfur Ore
- Gun Powder
- Throw-able Dynamites
- Change Block ID’s and Entitys in Config file
Here you can see the Sulfur and Uranium Ore blocks. They are rare as gold. Also you can see TNT x100 and Flat TNT block in action. You can find the Too Much TNT mod recipes using Not Enough Items or Craft Guide mod.
Download Too Much TNT mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 by MinecraftTNTstuff
For Minecraft 1.8.9 – 1.9 – 1.9.1
- We’re sorry. This version is not released yet. Check back later.
For Minecraft 1.8
- TooMuchTNT v3.0.1.jar [Direct – 1.82 MB]
- TooMuchTNT v3.0 [Alternate 1.82 MB]
How to install TooMuchTNT:
- Obtain the recommended build of Forge API according to your game version. Install it and open your world using Forge profile then close the game
- Download the TMT mod jar file
- Go to Minecraft installation directory where its installed. Open /.minecraft/mods folder and drop the JAR file there.
- If you are unable to see mods folder don’t worry just make one. After that launch Minecraft.
Tips and Warning
- Destroying things is a great stress relieve and fun at same time. But as a sane citizen of Minecraft land, you must back-up your world saves. So, if anything goes wrong you have backup.