Smart Moving 1.20.3 is a mod for Minecraft that revolutionizes the way how the player moves. The current movement system of Minecraft isn’t flawed but it is somewhat lacking responsiveness, agility and ability to reach steep areas. This is where Smart Moving mods comes in. It revamps the movement and adds a tons of possibilities. You can climb walls, do power jumps, sliding, diving, crawling and much more. Smart moving mod is a result of years of dedication, research and community support. If you are intending to build large structures or going to do PvP battle on a server, you must be using this.
Smart Moving Mod Features:
- Ladder Climbing – Lets you climb ladders more precesly on slow/fast speed
- Climbing along ceilings – You can cilmb up ceilings on supported blocks
- Climbing up vines – ability to climb up vines
- Improved Swimming and Diving
- Improved flying – Gives you increased vision of your surroundings while flying
- Charged Jumps also known as power jumps
- Wall Jumping – Jump from wall-to-wall withou falling
- Crawling – ability to crawl in narrow passages
- Faster Sprinitng and exhaustion so you don’t get left behind
- Sliding – You can slide on ground like Temple Run
- Side and back Jumps are supported
Download Smart Moving Mod by Divisor
For Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.9 snapshots:
Last Updated on 22nd Feb, 2016
For Minecraft 1.8
♦ Mod file – MC 1.8 – Smart Moving 16.2.zip [ Direct – Size: 716 KB]
♦ Mod file – MC 1.8 – Smart Moving 16.2.zip [ Dropbox]
♦ Required API – MC 1.8 – Player API core 1.4.zip
For Minecraft 1.7.10
♦ Mod file – MC 1.7.10 – Smart Moving 15.6.zip
♦ Required API – MC 1.7.10 – Player API core 1.4.zip
How to install Smart Moving Mods in Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10/1.9.4/1.8.9 and previous versions:
- Get the latest build of Minecraft Forge and install it. Run Minecraft once after that using Forge profile
- Download Smart Moving mod file and required Player API zip files from link above.
- Launch Minecraft. Go to Options > Mods and click “Open mods directory“
- Now move the zip files into the mods directory that you downloaded in Step #2
- Restart Minecraft using the same Forge profile.
Tips and Warnings:
- Before installing any modifications, resource packs or anything. Always back up your World saves and MC directory so you don’t corrupt your game files.
- To be able to enjoy Smart Moving Mod on multiplayer, the server must have SMM installed beforehand.