Player API for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 is a modification that provides interface for developing and installing mods. such as Single Player Commands, Smart Moving mod etc. It makes player classes available to client, server and bukkit for easy modding and customization. Player API also helps minimizing the conflicts with other mods and saves you from a lot of trouble during mod installation.
Player API features:
- Enables client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “bag” or
- Enables server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “iq” or
- Enables bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge
- Reduced mod conflicts
- Mod development support
Player API 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Download for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8
Forge – PlayerAPI-core1.4-MC-1.8-.zip ( Direct – 396.66 KB)
Forge – MC 1.8 – Player API.zip (344 KB)
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Vanilla – MC 1.6.4 – Player API Vanilla 1.1.zip
Render – MC 1.6.4 – Player API Render 1.1.zip
by Divisor – Last updated 11th May, 2015
How to install Player API in Minecraft:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press Enter.
- Download the Player API universal from link below and extract the files to any folder.
- Open the folder which contains your modded Minecraft.jar, then copy all class in your “minecraft.jar” file using WinRAR
- Run Minecraft to verify installation
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft_server.jar”.
Tips & Warnings
- Some mods are incompatible so, make a backup of your Minecraft before installation.
- You must have the latest version of Java installed on your PC/Mac.