Magic Launcher 1.20.3 as the name suggests is a magical tool for Minecraft. Magic Launcher provides a comprehensive utility in the Minecraft, By using Magic Launcher tool the mods can be loaded/installed without any alteration of minecraft.jar file. Just select your desired mod and double click on magic launcher and the tool is added in your Minecraft.
Features of Magic Launcher Mod:
- Now selectable Minecraft.jar
- Now selectable environment
- Now automatic version detection
- Now configurable window size, also maximized
- Now selectable minecraft folder
- Easily selectable java executable
- Comprehensive java memory limit
- Secure java custom parameters
- Precise show error log
- Shows multiple user profiles
- Helpful in remembering password
- Compatible configuration profiles
- No META-INF deletion required
- Easily install mods without McPatcher
- And much more…
Download Magic Launcher Tool for Minecraft 1.9
Available after release
Download Magic Launcher Tool for Minecraft 1.8.9
For Windows: Available after release
For Mac: Available after release
For Windows, Linux, Mac: Available after release
Download Magic Launcher Tool for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Windows: MagicLauncher_1.2.5.exe
For Mac: MagicLauncher_1.2.5.zip
For Windows, Linux, Mac: MagicLauncher_1.2.5.jar
How to Install Magic Launcher Mod:
- Download Magic Launcher for Minecraft.
- Extract the file by using Winrar or other rar extracting software.
- Double Click on the installer.
- Select the Minecraft folder (Source).
- After installation is done then enjoy Magic Launcher tool.
Note for Minecraft 1.8.8 and 1.6.4 versions:
To run Minecraft 1.8.8 and above, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.8.8 If the Environment 1.8.8 is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.8.8, then Environment 1.8.8 should appear in the list. To run Minecraft 1.6.4+ with Forge, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.6.4_Forge_###. If the Environment 1.6.4_Forge is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.6.4, then use the Forge installer to install Forge and then the Environment 1.6.4_Forge_### should appear in the list.
Tips and Warnings:
- Please backup your Minecraft directory and saves before the installation of this mod.
- Make sure your Minecraft is closed before install
- Single Player Commands does not support browser version.
- Keep your Java version updated to avoid any unwanted errors.