Mojang AB has officially rolled out the new Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.7.4 update on both iPhone and Android. The update has been submitted to application stores for final approval. The v0.7.4 is purely a bug addressing update. It fixes annoying bugs with Chests, Visuals, menu (GUI) along with tons of other improvements. Minecraft PE 0.7.4 is the last bug fix update. If everything goes smoothly Mojang will start working on new content in 0.8.0.
Here’s a list of Minecraft PE 0.7.4 Changelogs gathered from various sources:
- Tapping and holding on creepers with flint and steel will cause them to ignite (Exclusive Feature)
- Realms fixes
- Tool breaking sound
- Slightly darker clouds (PC Minecraft colored)
- Chests now work properly in multiplayer. Crashes fixed.
- Armour and Health Icons Obstruct Sign Menu
- Chests Shaking
- Chest Lighting
- Flat Chest in Hand
- Back Key in Chest GUI Issue
- Splash Text
- Seeing Moon Beneath You When Flying High
- Creative Inventory
- Half Slab Recipe
- Crafting GUI Doesn’t Recognize Damaged Tools
- No Moon Phases
- Uncraftable Quartz Items
- Wrong Item Counter
- Food Breaks Blocks
- And many other bug fixes.
Minecraft PE 0.7.4 APK and IPA update will be available once it gets reviewed by mobile application markets. Just be patient, it will arrive in a few days. If you already have the Minecraft installed on your phone, you will be asked to update it.