XRay Mod (with fly) is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.10 which enables X-Ray vision in your world seed. It enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks easily with less effort. It works on both Single and multiplayer on any server you want. It filters all the useless blocks and comes with Nightvision for better view in caves and shafts. It is one the best most right now. The latest version is; X-Ray Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
- X-Ray Vision – Hotkey: “X“
- NightLight vision – Hotkey: “L“
- Redstone Finder – Hotkey: “R“
- Fly Mod – Hotkey – Hotkey; “F“
- Better coordinates – Toggle by pressing “C” or “J“
- Compatible with other modifications.
Download X-Ray Mod 1.7.10/1.7.9/1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
This version requires you to create additional profile. Check mod install guide here. It works on 1.7.10.
For Minecraft 1.7.9 – Forge
- XRay-v7-1.7.9.jar (installer)
For Minecraft 1.7.2 – Forge
- XRay-v7-1.7.2.jar (installer)
For Minecraft 1.6.4:
For Minecraft 1.5.2:
by CraftMiner502, AmbientOcclusion and thehen101 – Last updated 28th June, 2014
How to install X-Ray Mod for Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Open your Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions > Press Enter
- Open your modded Minecraft.jar with WinRAR/7zip
- Delete META-INF folder
- Drag ALL the “.class” files contained within Xray mod zip/rar file into the Minecraft.jar (replace old files)
- Close all the windows.
- Run Minecraft and check!
Tips and Warnings
- This mod does not require ModLoader.
- For Minecraft Forge support, download X-Ray mod and place the jar file in /.minecraft/mods folder.
- This mod changes .class files, therefore it is not compatible with some mods.
- X-Ray mod only tested on Vanilla Minecraft.
- Some Minecraft servers do not allow XRay vision. It is considered as cheat, so be careful.