Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.8.5/1.7.10 (or SEUS) is a graphics enhancement mod for Minecraft that transforms your in-game world into a realistic and beautiful environment without making use of 3rd party texture packs. This mod relies on GLSL shaders and OptiFine to add eye candy visuals and shaders for day and night effect. It gives a new life to your Minecraft and make it look like real world. The latest version is; SEUS v10.1
- Improved Fog
- Realistic Shaders
- Optimized Textures
- Mipmaps, Motion Blur
- Better Draw Distance
- Realistic Volumetric Clouds
- ..and everything that involves bringing new generation graphics.
Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders for Minecraft
v10.3 Final For Minecraft 1.8.6
- Available right after its release.
v10.2 Final for Minecraft 1.8
v10.1 Final for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.9
v10.1 Preview 2 for Minecraft 1.7.2
- seus-v10.1-Preview2.zip (64 kB)
v10.0 for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- SEUS v10.0 Lite
- SEUS v10.0 Standard
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra No Blur
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra Motion Blur
- SEUS v10.0 Ultra DOF (recommended)
v10 Release Candidate 7
The above version supports v1.6.4 and v1.5.2. Just make you’re using right Shaders mod.
by SonicEther, DaxNitro – Last Updated 5th May, 2014
How to install Sonic Ether Unbelievable Shaders in Minecraft:
- Download and install latest version of GLSL Shaders along with OptiFine HD
- Download your desired SEUS shader pack from the link above
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/ and press Enter.
- Go to Shaderpacks folder and place the zip file there (refer to Step #2)
- Now run Minecraft, Go to “Options > Shaders” and select SEUS v10.1 Preview 2.
- Enjoy, don’t forget to use your favorite texture packs!
- It would be nice if you install SEUS on a fresh/vanilla Minecraft. It avoids many compatibility issues/errors.
- Update your Graphics Card drivers to the latest
- Use this mod only, if your Vanilla Minecraft gives you 100+ FPS
- Mac OS is not supported because it does not fully support OpenGL
- Onboard (builtin motherboard) graphic cards are not supported, you won’t get more than 5 FPS. Although, Intel Iris 5000 graphics may handle SEUS (not tested)
- Delete META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, if you are having black-screen
- You will find detailed installation instructions inside the zip file of SEUS