LotsOMobs (Lots of Mobs) 1.20.3 mod for Minecraft adds about 50 new mobs (mostly animals) in-game bundled with items, armor sets, biomes, blocks and prehistoric dimensions.
The idea of this mod is very similar to Mo’Creatures mod except that it has different areas to explore. LotsOMobs makes your Minecraft come alive with cool little items, ambient sound effects and an ability to travel back in time to meet Dinosaurs and other extinct animals. It also adds two non-player characters, Cavemen and Eskimos.
- 50 New Mobs
- 3 Complete Set of Tools
- 6 Armor Sets
- Tropical Beach and Antarctica Biomes
- Prehistoric Dimensions – Ice Age and Dinosaurs
- 3D items supported
- Fossils and DNA extraction
Mod Screenshots taken live:
Download LotsOMobs Mod 1.20.3, 1.19.4, 1.18.2 by TheLarsinator
For Minecraft 1.8.9 – 1.8 – 1.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- lom-1.7.10.jar [Dropbox]
How to install LotsOMobs in Minecraft
- Install latest build of Forge API according to your game version
- Download LotsOMobs jar file to your PC
- Access the Minecraft installation directory
For Mac: Use Finder’s ‘Go to folder…’ command ( ⇧ + ⌘ + G ) type
~/Library/Application Support/minecraftand hit Enter
For Windows: Press WinKey+R, type
%appdata%/.minecraftand hit Enter
- Open Mods folder move the mod jar file there.
- Start Mincraft, Select Forge profile from drop-down menu and load your World save.
Tips and Warnings
- LotsOMobs may crash when installed with other mod containing a lot of new entities. Compatibility is not guaranteed.
- To configure the setting of this mods. Go to main menu:
Minecraft > Mods > Click LotsOMobs > Config
There you can enable or disable the features according to your needs.
- Make a habit of backing up your Minecraft saves prior to installation of any new mod or resource pack
- For items/block recipes and further explanations about this mod, kindly visit the official website.