Last Days Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 adapts a different approach to change the initial Minecraft look. It features a post-apocalyptic-horror-theme based on dark textures. The pack was originally created by Doku (author of Dokucraft) he hadn’t been able to continue it as he was working on some other project. Then “dereksmith”, a fellow forum member and cool guy took over Doku’s conceptual foundation and released it again. If you’re constructing a dungeon or perhaps an evil empire in Minecraft, this pack should be your primary choice.
- Dark theme
- Community developed
- Comes with Custom Sounds [optional]
- Has its own Lore
- MCPatcher and OptiFine recommended
- 32x Resolution with slight HD graphics
Download Last Days Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 by dereksmith, ajalexd and others
For Minecraft 1.8.8 – 1.8 – 1.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10 – 1.6.4
How to install Last Days Resource Pack in Minecraft
- Get the pack zip file. Never attempt to extract it or your Computer will explode (just kidding, just don’t unpack it)
- Go to Start Menu, type
%appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacksand press Enter.
- Drag and drop the pack zip file into the newly opened Window
- Launch Minecraft using any profile
- Go to Options > Resource Packs > Select Last Days from list (click its square thumbnail icon)
- Wait a moment, pack will automatically activate.
Tips and Warnings
- If there’s any lag issue. Please consider increasing Java’s shared memory to Minecraft by adding JVM argument
- If you would like to join the development, you can do so by becoming part of GitHub project.