JurassiCraft Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 brings ancient creatures back to life in Minecraft. This mod is inspired by popular movie series called Jurassic Park. It adds all necessary elements (DNA, Amber, Bones, Fossils etc.) to revive these amazing extinct animals. More than 35 Dinosaurs are fully supported in this mod, more will be added as time passes. The JurassiCraft 2.0 brings Indominus Rex, Spinosaurus and Velociraptor in one place.
The following functions and features are supported in JurassiCraft 2.0 mod:
- Flying Dinosaurs
- Spawner Eggs
- Dinosaur hatching
- Fossils and DNA Extraction
- Cloning Supported
- Dinosaur Battles
- More to come
Tutorial video – How to make Dinosaurs in JurassiCraft
Dinosaur Blueprints Gallery:
Download JurassiCraft Mod by iLexiConn
For Minecraft 1.9.4 – 1.9 – 1.8.9
- This version is unavailable and not currently supported.
For Minecraft 1.8.8
Mod File [Direct]- JurassiCraft 2.0.0.jar [Size: 21.1 MB]
Mod File [Curse] – JurassiCraft 2.0.0.jar
For Minecraft 1.8
- Mod File [Direct]- JurassiCraft-2.0.1.jar [Size: 8.36 MB]
How to install JurassiCraft in Minecraft
- The mod requires Forge API to function. If you don’t have it, please install it first.
- Run Minecraft Launcher, click “Edit Profile” and then click “Open Game Directory“
- Open Mods folder from the File explorer, if you don’t find it, create one in Root Directory
- Download LLibrary and JurassiCraft mod jar file and move it into the Mods folder
- Select Forge profile and Start game. Mod is now installed.
Tips and Warnings:
- Please be aware that this mod is 80% complete. Some features may not function.
- Backup your world saves before installing this mod. Old saves are likely to be corrupted. You have been warned.