Galacticraft 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 mod brings real space exploration to Minecraft. This sophisticated mod lets you travel and explore other celestial bodies in our solar system. It allows you prepare yourself for space travel by building entire space rockets and moon buggies from scratch. The whole process of building space suit and deploying your base on the moon teaches you how hard it is to survive outside of Earth. As I am writing this, I am amazed how far Minecraft mods have come, truly amazed by the dedication of developers and our community.
- Explore Celestial Bodies: Overworld (Earth), Asteroids, Mars, Moon and Sun
- Space Vehicles: Rockets Tier 1-4, Moon Buggy, Lander and Cargo Rockets
- 50+ Mining blocks for building new items
- Oxygen System with Space suit
- NASA workbench for building space objects
- 100+ Craftable Space items
- Aliens and extra terrestrial beings
Here you can see Galacticraft mod in action, these screenshots are taken during live gameplay. Click pictures to enlarge them.
Download GalactiCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 by micdoodle8
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- Galacti-craft-Core-3.0.12 [ Direct – Size: 8.8 MB]
- Galacti-craft-Planets-3.0.12 [ Direct – Size: 3.0 MB]
- Galacti-craft.jar [official link]
How to install GalactiCraft in Minecraft
- Download and install the appropriate version of Forge API
- Download Galacticraft Planets, Core, MicDoodleCore and save them
- Drag the three files you downloaded into the mods folder located in the .minecraft folder.
- Start Minecraft select Forge profile and launch game.
Tips and Warnings
- Galacticraft comes with a huge number of recipes and instructions. Please read getting started guide on its Wiki so you don’t get stuck
- This mod is open-source, you can contribute to its development if you wish.
- If Minecraft crashes after loaading your world, proceed by creating new World.