Damage Indicators 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a must have modification for every Minecraft player. Damage Indicator does what it name says. It adds a live health-bar of unit you are attacking on your screen along with its thumbnail portrait. If you have played MMORPG games (e.g. League of Legends, WoW) previously then you already know the importance of having a HP indicator. This mod would come handy if you are planning to kill boss mobs in Minecraft. You can see how much damage you have dealt and how long you can stay in battle. This mod has been in place for a long time, it is about time Minecraft developers make it a feature in next MC version.
Damage Indicator Mod Features:
- Multiplayer Supported
- Animated Unit Portraits
- Add your own Skins
- Re-positioning allowed
- Hotkey: Fullstop (.)
- Frequently updated.
Download Damage Indicators Mod
For Minecraft 1.16.2:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.15.2.jar [ Direct – Size 394 KB]
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.14.4.jar [ Direct – Size 295 KB]
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.12.2.jar [ Direct – Size 64.75 KB]
For Minecraft 1.12
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.12.jar [ Direct – Size: 65 KB]
For Minecraft 1.11.2
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.11.2-11.jar [ Direct – Size: 65 KB]
For Minecraft 1.10.2
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.8-v3.3.3.jar [ Direct – Size: 60 KB]
For Minecraft 1.8
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.8-v3.3.3.jar [ Direct – Size: 630 KB]
- Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.8.jar [Dropbox]
How to install Damage Indicator Mod in Minecraft
- Download the mod zip file and save it to a folder that is easily accessible.
- Get the latest build of Minecraft Forge and install it. Run the game once using Forge profile after that.
- Launch Minecraft using newly installed Forge profile.
- Go to Options > Mods and select “Open Mods Directory”. It will open mods folder
- Now move the Damage Indicator mod file that you downloaded in Step no. 1
- Restart Minecraft.
Tips and Warnings:
- If you are Minecraft crashes and returns to the launcher, delete all the profiles present inside “versions” folder in Minecraft main directory and then reinstall mod using the guide above.
- You can customize the settings and bindings on Options menu of Minecraft.