Archimedes Ships 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 is one of the best transportation mod currently available. This mod gives whole new meaning to ships you have built in Minecraft. You can make any structure mobile and afloat. It doesn’t matter if it is a small boat or a giant island. Archimedes mods gives you ability to craft special blocks that can turn any creation into a transportation vehicle. You need to place those blocks strategically to fly and sail.
- Turn any structure mobile with the help of Ship Marker, Floater and Balloon Block
- Move your Ship using W, A, S, D keys. Press Z to ascend, X to descend.
- Craft Seats, Anchors, Helm, Gauges and Buffer
- Maximum ship size is 2045 blocks, can be increased through configuration though
Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
The following screenshots were taken during a game session, it will give you give you a hint about how this Archimedes ship mod works.
Download Archimedes’ Ships Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 by BalkondeurAlpha and darkevilmac
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8
- Archimedesshipsplus-MC1.8-V1.8.jar [ Direct – Size: 4.2 MB]
- Archimedesshipsplus-MC1.8.jar [ Curse – Size: 4.2 MB]
- movingworld-MC1.8.jar [alternate link]
How to install Archimedes Ships Mod in Minecraft
- Install the stable build of Minecraft Forge. Run the game using Forge profile to complete it’s installation.
- Download Moving World API and Archimedes Mod JAR file
- Drag and drop both files into ./minecraft/mods folder. If you can’t see mods directory, create one instead.
Tips and Warnings:
- To make the ship fly, your ship must be comprised of at least 40% of balloons. However, you can edit that in configuration and fly without any balloon blocks.
- Your ship will sink more or less depending the blocks used for construction. Iron ship will sink more than ship made of wooden planks.