Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 brings lightweight textures in your Minecraft. It’s a simple 32×32 pack which uses less CPU and provides better FPS as compared to high definition ones. Faithful textue pack brings more natural look inside your Minecraft by giving an upgrade to Vanilla textures. Faithful Texture pack is supported by a huge list of modification, it’s one of the reason behind its popularity. The latest version is; Faithful Texture Pack 1.5.2 and 1.5.1
Faithful Texture Pack Features
- Complete textures for Vanilla Minecraft
- Tons of mods supported, BTW, Tekkit, Millenaire, RedPower2
- Fully Customizable according to your preference
- Low resources usage (less lag)
Download Minecraft Faithful Texture Pack:
For 1.5.2 and 1.5.x: faithful32pack.zip (official)
For 1.4.7 and 1.4.x: faithful32pack_1_4_7.zip (1.4 MB)
by Vattic – Last Updated 4th May, 2013
How to install Faithful Texture Pack in Minecraft
- Download and install/use OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD
- Download the Faithful pack from link above
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Open Texture Pack folder and move the TP zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- If you are using MCPatcher, patch the game.
- If you are using OptiFine change the Lava and Water to dynamic from options menu.
- Enjoy the texture pack.
Tips and Warnings
- Make a backup of your Minecraft before installation of any texture pack or mod.
- Do not unzip the texture pack file, Minecraft will do that for you.
- You can customize texture pack according to your needs. Check this link for details.