Not Enough Items 1.13.2/1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a modification for Minecraft that enables a better inventory management system for your Minecraft items. It’s an alternative to Too Many Items Mod.combined with Recipe Book Mod to give you hassle free item/recipe creation and give you details of every block present in your inventory. It has a built-in search box, save/load profile and tons of other customization options. The latest version is; Not Enough Items 1.12.1/1.11.2
Not Enough Items Features:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Fast Item Search
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode Support
- Heal Button for instant healing
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Download Not Enough Items Mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2:
For Minecraft 1.11.2:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8
- NotEnoughItems-1.8-22.214.171.124-universal.jar [ Direct – Size: 498 KB]
- NotEnoughItems-1.8-126.96.36.199-universal.jar [ Direct – Size: 498 KB]
- CodeChickenCore-1.8-universal.jar (420 KB)
- NotEnoughItems-1.8-universal.jar (498 KB)
For Minecraft 1.7.10
by chicken_bones – Last updated 15th August 2015
How to install Not Enough Items Mod in Minecraft?
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download Chickencoremods and Not Enough Items Mod jar files.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- NEI is compatible with Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Configuration files can be found in “config\NEI.cfg”
- Make a backup of your Minecraft saves before installation
- More detailed guide and troubleshooting can be found in official link.