Dokucraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a highly customizable and one of the most popular packs available for Minecraft. It is a high definition texture pack which supports 32x resolution and comes with Dark, Light and high themes. Dokucraft, The Saga Continues brings back the medieval style which stands it out from other fan created versions/remixes. This was initially released by Doku but HickeryDickery later continued its development and providing updates since then.
DokuCraft, the Saga Continues Features:
- Beautiful and realistic looking textures.
- High Definition resolution support
- Can work in low FPS without any noticeable lag.
- Supported by dozens of other mods.
- Minimum glitches and errors
Download Dokucraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
For 1.10.2 and 1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- Light (Direct) – Dokucraft-Light.zip
- Light (Alternate) – Dokucraft-Light.zip
- High (Direct) – Dokucraft-High.zip
- High (Alternate) – Dokucraft-High.zip
- Dark (Direct) – Dokucraft-Dark.zip
- Dark (Alternate) – Dokucraft-Dark.zip
- – Light – Dokucraft
For 1.8.9 and 1.8
This download below also works with 1.7.10 and 1.6.4
- Light- [1.8]Dokucraft_TSC_Light.zip
- Dark- [1.8]Dokucraft_TSC_Dark.zip
- High- [1.8]Dokucraft_TSC_High.zip
How to install Dokucraft Texture Pack in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install OptiFine HD or use MCPatcher HD Fix and patch.
- Download your preferred version of Dokucraft
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and press Enter.
- Drag and drop the pack zip file inside the resourcepacks folder.
- Run Minecraft, select the resourcepack from the settings menu and enjoy the pack.
Tips and Warnings
- Dokucraft texture pack is supported on Minecraft pocket edition, you can find troubleshooting tips, customization and more installation guides on official thread.