Zombe ModPack is a popular set of modifications for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 which consists of a combination of very useful mods. It eases your mining efforts and gameplay experience much better. It adds tools like Cloud Control, Damage Control, Compass, Craft All Key, Teleport and bunch of other mods you’ll find very handy while playing. This is a must have modpack for both single and multiplayer mode. The latest version is; Zombe’s ModPack 1.6.2.
- Compatibility has been updated to latest version.
- Death mod rewritten and 100% working again
- Digging mod partly rewritten and 40% working again
- Tons of bug fixes
- Boom, Build, Craft, Furnace, Resize and Spawn mods not working (currently absent from the modpack)
- Readme page seriously needs serious updating
- Chest/icon mods do not work right
- Minecraft Forge compatibility
How to install Zombe’s ModPack in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Install ModLoader, if you are going to use dependent mods.
- Download the Zombe’s ModPack from the link below.
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open the Minecraft.jar file with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open Mod zip file you downloaded in Step #2
- Drag and drop all the files in classes folder to Minecraft.jar (overwrite any files that pop-up)
- Add all the files in the “config” folder to “.minecraft/mods/zombe” folder. If you don’t find the directory, create one.
Close all the windows and Run Minecraft to check mod installations.
Download Zombe’s ModPack for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For 1.6.2: zombe’s_modpack-v8.2.2_MC.1.6.2.zip
For 1.6.1: zombe’s_modpack-v8.1.2_MC.1.6.1.zip
by Zombe – Last updated 11th July 2013
Tips and Warnings
- Too Many Items mod should be installed after Zombe ModPack
- Please make a back-up of everything before doing changes to Minecraft
- The default hotkey for in-game options is F7
- Configuration file can be found in “.minecraft/mods/zombe/config.txt” – Put Yes/No to enable/disable mods