Single Player Commands (or SPC) for Minecraft 1.7.7 is a must have modification for every crafter who needs the full control of his/her in-game world. SPC 1.7.7/1.7.5/1.6.4 enables a huge list of fully functional SP commands which can be entered for different use. Players can control every aspect of game with them; For e.g. Spawn Creepers, Give Damage to someone, health, worldedit and much much more. This mod comes hand when you’re testing something on multiplayer severs or on LAN, it can act like a cheat tool too.
List of Single Player Commands:
How to install Single Player Commands Mod:
- Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
- Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
- Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
- Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
- Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
- Close the jar file
- Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
- Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
- Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
- Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: “id”: “1.6.2”) change it to the same name as the directory (eg: “id”: “1.6.2.mods”)
- Save and close the json file.
- Start up the Minecraft launcher
- Create a new profile
- Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
- Select the rest of your settings.
- Launch the game.
Download Single Player Commands 1.7.7 and below:
For 1.7.4 and 1.7.2
- SPC for this version is not released by the mod author yet.
- Forge: SPC-1.6.4.Jar (1.06 MB)
Install Minecraft Forge, drop the SPC.jar in .minecraft/mods folder.
- Installer: Not available
- Manual: SinglePlayerCommands-MC1.6.2_V4.9.zip
v4.9 by Simo_415 – Last updated: 9th December, 2013
Tips and Warnings:
- Please backup your Minecraft directory and saves before the installation of this mod.
- Make sure your Minecraft is closed before install
- Single Player Commands does not support browser version.
- Keep your Java version updated to avoid any unwanted errors.