Single Player Commands (or SPC) for Minecraft 1.5.2 is a must have modification for every crafter who needs the full control of his/her in-game world. SPC 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.6.1 enables a huge list of fully functional SP commands which can be entered for different use. Players can control every aspect of game with them; For e.g. Spawn Creepers, Give Damage to someone, health, worldedit and much much more. This mod comes hand when you’re testing something on multiplayer severs or on LAN, it can act like a cheat tool too.
List of Single Player Commands:
How to install Single Player Commands Mod:
- Download the latest SPC mod from link below.
- Go to Start Menu > Type “%appdata%/.minecraft/bin” and press Enter key.
- Open the Minecraft.jar file with your archive editor; WinRaR, 7zip etc.
- Delete the META-INF folder insde there.
- Open SPC zip file and move all it’s contents (usually .class files) into the JAR
- Copy ALL the “.jar” files contained within the mod to the “.minecraft/bin” directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar).
- This means copy WorldEdit.jar into “.minecraft/bin” NOT into Minecraft.jar
- Close all the windows.
- Run your Minecraft, open chatbox by pressing ‘T’ and enter your commands, Enjoy.
Download Single Player Commands 1.5.2 and above:
v4.8 by Simo_415 – Last updated: 5th May, 2013
Tips and Warnings:
- Please backup your Minecraft directory and saves before the installation of this mod.
- Make sure your Minecraft is closed before install
- Single Player Commands does not support browser version.
- Keep your Java version updated to avoid any unwanted errors.