OptiFine HD for Minecraft 1.5.2 is a performance enhancement modification which doubles the FPS (frames per second) rate inside your world. It makes use of your Video Card to provide support for improved graphics by adding HD textures, animations and eye candy to your Minecraft. It automatically install texture packs and allows you to modify rendering, fog, weather and various visual options to better customization. The latest version is; OptiFine HD D3.
OptiFine HD Mod Features:
- FPS boost – Makes a significant change (2x) in your game performance.
- Support for HD Textures – Automatic installation for HD Texture packs of any size, makes MCPatcher HD Fix obsolete..
- Configurable Smooth Lighting – Smooth lightning with better shades.
- Smart Advanced OpenGL – Enchanced Graphic card support.
- Fog control – Manage the in-game fog according to your needs
- Mipmaps – Makes smooth objects
- Better and realistic Grass/Snow
- FPS control – Limit the FPS rate for stabilization
- Imrpoved Chunk Loading Control
- Configurable Details – Control every visual inside game
- Configurable animations – Supports custom animation for every object
- Fast Texturepack Switching – Switch texture packs w/o quitting game.
- Debug – Helps you recoever if something goes horribly wrong.
- Time Control – Control time in creative mode.
- Autosave your settings.
Download OptiFine HD Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 / 1.6.1:
For Minecraft 1.5.2 and newer:
D3 Ultra: OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D3.zip
D3 Standard: OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_D3.zip
D2 Light: OptiFine_1.5.2_L_D2.zip
For Minecraft 1.5.1:
C4 Ultra: OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_C4.zip
C4 Standard: OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_C4.zip
B1 Light: OptiFine_1.5.1_L_B1
For Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.4.6:
D5 Ultra for high-end PC’s: OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_D5.zip
D5 Standard for average PC’s: OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_D5.zip
B5 Light for Stone Age PC’s: OptiFine_1.4.6_L_B5.zip
by sp614x – Last updated on 24th May, 2013
How to install OptiFine HD Mod:
- Download the desired mod version from links above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and hit enter.
- Now open Minecraft.jar using WinRAR or any other file archive software.
- Open mod zip file and move its .class files into the JAR and delete META-INF folder.
- Launch Minecraft and check
Tips & Warnings
- If you have previously used MCPatcher, unpatch all its features and revert to default texture pack.
- This mod is compatible with ModLoader, Forge and other popular mods.
- Make sure you have latest version of Java installed in your operating system.