Not Enough Items is a modification for Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8/1.7.10 that enables a better inventory management system for your Minecraft items. It’s an alternative to Too Many Items Mod.combined with Recipe Book Mod to give you hassle free item/recipe creation and give you details of every block present in your inventory. It has a built-in search box, save/load profile and tons of other customization options. The latest version is; Not Enough Items 1.8
Not Enough Items Features:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Fast Item Search
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode Support
- Heal Button for instant healing
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Download Not Enough Items Mod
For Minecraft 1.8.8 and 1.9 snapshots:
- Unavailable, probably under development.
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Get Forge, download both Jar files and put them in /.minecraft/mods folder.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
by chicken_bones – Last updated 1st August 2015
How to install Not Enough Items Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download Chickencoremods and Not Enough Items Mod jar files.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- NEI is compatible with Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Configuration files can be found in “config\NEI.cfg”
- Make a backup of your Minecraft saves before installation
- More detailed guide and troubleshooting can be found in official link.