Not Enough Items is a modification for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.6.1 that enables a better inventory management system for your Minecraft items. It’s an alternative to Too Many Items Mod.combined with Recipe Book Mod to give you hassle free item/recipe creation and give you details of every block present in your inventory. It has a built-in search box, save/load profile and tons of other customization options. The latest version is; Not Enough Items 1.5.2
Not Enough Items Features:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Fast Item Search
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode Support
- Heal Button for instant healing
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Download Not Enough Items 1.5.2 Mod
ChickenCoreMod.jar (base files for NEI Mod, must have)
NotEnoughItems 184.108.40.206.jar (official mirror)
by chicken_bones – Last updated 7th May, 2013
How to install Not Enough Items Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download Chickencoremods and Not Enough Items Mod
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open coremods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- NEI is compatible with Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Configuration files can be found in “config\NEI.cfg”
- Make a backup of your Minecraft saves before installation
- More detailed guide and troubleshooting can be found in official link.