Not Enough Items is a modification for Minecraft 1.8.4/1.8/1.7.10 that enables a better inventory management system for your Minecraft items. It’s an alternative to Too Many Items Mod.combined with Recipe Book Mod to give you hassle free item/recipe creation and give you details of every block present in your inventory. It has a built-in search box, save/load profile and tons of other customization options. The latest version is; Not Enough Items 1.8.4/1.7.10
Not Enough Items Features:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.4
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Fast Item Search
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able.
- Magnetic Mode Support
- Heal Button for instant healing
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
Download Not Enough Items Mod
For Minecraft 1.8.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
- CodeChickenCore-1.7.2-188.8.131.52-universal.jar (403 kB)
- NotEnoughItems-1.7.2-184.108.40.206-universal (396 kB)
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Get Forge, download both Jar files and put them in /.minecraft/mods folder.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
by chicken_bones – Last updated 9th September, 2014
How to install Not Enough Items Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
Download Chickencoremods and Not Enough Items Mod jar files.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- NEI is compatible with Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Configuration files can be found in “config\NEI.cfg”
- Make a backup of your Minecraft saves before installation
- More detailed guide and troubleshooting can be found in official link.