Mo’ Creatures is a modification for Minecraft 1.5.2 that brings additional animals and creatures in your Minecraft. This mod makes your world filled with living creatures environment the moment you install it. It adds variety of new units to grasslands to water and sky. Mo’ Creatures also loads your inventory with new items to make your mining experience better. The great thing about this mod is, every animal has its own specialties/skills which makes it even better. They give different rewards, taming options, battles and much more. The latest version is; Mo Creatures 1.5.2/1.6.1
Mo’ Creatures Changelog (v5.0.6)
- Fixed bug that added entities with a frequency of 0 to spawn lists, causing random crashes
- Fixed bug that prevented change of max – min settings through the GUI API
- Scorpions and horsemobs now spawn in nether by default
- Changes made to decrease lag caused by horses
- Reduced frequency of scorpion drops
- Game crashing bug when using staff in a bukkit server fixed on f639-279 snapshot
- Mounts drop their gear and inventories if a shear is used on them
- Fixed duplicated mount on server disconnect bug. However code that was used to avoid despawn bug on chunk unload was deactivated, it appears the bug was fixed in Minecraft 1.5.1, but needs to be tested
Download Mo’ Creatures for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For 1.5.2 – Mo’Creatures.zip (v5.2.2)
For 1.5.1 - Mo’ Creatures.zip (official mirror)
by DrZhark – Last Updated 21st May, 2013
How to install Mo Creatures Mod in Minecraft
Windows Operating System
- Download and install the following mods first:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go top mods folder (if you don’t find it create one)
- Download Mo’ Creatures zip file and put it in ./minecraft/mods folder
- Run Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- Please make a backup of your saves and Minecraft.jar before installation.
- Mo’ Creatures mod supports Bukkit, there is an separate version for it.
- SMP is supported since it requires Minecraft Forge
- You can rid get off the horse by pressing ‘Shift’ key
- Please check official thread for more details about the mod.