Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (or ICBM) is a modification for Minecraft 1.6.4 that brings modern warfare missiles technology in your Minecraft world. ICBM mod adds variety of missiles, explosives, launchers which leave games like Call of Duty and Battlefield behind. It literally turns Minecraft into a strategy based game, you can join server, form an alliance and have some destruction going on in your enemy base. ICBM makes use of Universal Electricity mod to make everything happen, the latest version is; ICBM 1.6.2/1.6.3
ICBM Mod Features:
- Adds futuristic WMDs and ICBMS
- Chemical and Nuclear Explosives
- EMPs and Rocket Launchers
- Every weapon has its own effects
- Mutliplayer support
Download ICBM Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
ICBM_version.jar (official mirror)
by Calclavia – Last updated 15th November, 2013
How to install lCBM Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API and Basic Components
- Download ICBM Mod for 1.6.4 from link above
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Go to Mods folder and put the mod file there you downloaded in Step #2
- Launch Minecraft and verify mod installation.
ICBM Mod Changelogs:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Added laser turrets
- Overhauled sentry code
- Added better sound fxs to missiles
- Update MFFS and Atomic Science API
- Fixed radar Computer Craft support
- Added multiple wrench type support
- Fixed some BuildCraft power issue
Tips and Warnings
- Please make a back-up of your Minecraft directory before installation.
- You need to read ICBM wiki for detailed recipes and item blocks.
- Installing on a fresh copy of game will prevent compatibility issues.
- ICBM mod will not fully function unless you install Basic Components (Universal Electricity mod)