Enchanting Plus is a modification for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.8 that revamps the default magical enchanting method of the game. It completely avoids the randomness and allows you to choose the outcome item before the enchantment. This mod comes very handy when you want to make specialized weapons such as swords, hammers etc. The great thing about Enchanting Plus mod is, it only lets you make items restricted to your level, you can’t cheat to higher level items. The latest version is; Enchanting Plus Mod v1.16.5
Enchanting Plus Features:
- Easy enchanting of items, choose your desired item
- Level restrictions
- Bukkit and Minecraft Forge support
- More powerful enchanting table
- SSP/SMP supported.
Download Enchanting Plus Mod 1.9/1.8.8, Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.8.8
Available after release
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- EnchantingPlus-1.7.10-3.0.2-d.jar [ Direct – Size: 100 KB]
- EnchantingPlus-1.7.10.zip [Curse]
For 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
by mssodin28 – Last updated 11th May, 2015
Changelogs (Version 1.16.6)
- Random Fixes
- Disenchanting anything not by eplus with give 0 levels
- Fixed Tinker’s construct exploit
- Removed enchantability and repair on charged items.
- Item now added to inventory on close instead of being dropped
- Fixed darkning gui
- fixed vanilla gui now appearing.
- Enchantment tooltips now configurable
- German localization
- Unechantable items now truly unechantable .Fixes #61
- Bow repair now a lot cheaper. fixes #63
- Added textures provided by ShadowClaimer
- Tab for equipped armour.
- Made not being able to disenchant unowned enchantment levels configurable.
- Changed from directly overriding vanilla table to an Upgrade system.
How to install Enchanting Plus Mod in Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API and run Minecraft once so it makes necessary changes.
- Download the mod jar file from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter. The Minecraft root directory will open.
- Go to Mods folder (/.minecraft/mods) and copy the Jar file there that you downloaded in Step #3.
- Launch Minecraft to verify mod installation.
Tips and Warnings
- Sphax PureBDCraft and Faithful Texture packs have supported textures for this mod
- Make a back-up of your Minecraft saves and jar before install.